Providence Senior Home LLC
$15.50 - $16.50 hour
- Care for residents - getting residents up in the morning, assisting with bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Medication Administration - caregiver will need to obtain Nurse Delegation and Diabetes Training
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Document and communicate any changes in the residents condition
- Respond to resident's call promptly
- Perform light household duties such as laundry, cleaning and disinfecting rooms and bathrooms, sweeping and washing floors.
- Cook balanced meals - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.