Janitor - Site Supervisor - $500 Bonus
Now Hiring: Site Supervisor for Downtown Location - Spokane, WA
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
($500 to be paid after six (6) months of employment)
This is a working supervisor position that will focus on a high level of professionalism and Teamwork. You will represent Argus in a professional manner, using your eye for detail to maintain the building while motivating the crew and making sure the work is of the highest quality to our customer's expectations
- One (1) year of janitorial experience, with a minimum of one (1) year experience as a supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to train and direct others.
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high-quality work.
- Must have strong customer service & communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a crowded environment around all walks of life.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cooperation with team members, staff and customers.
Essential functions (but not limited to):
- Oversee and strong communication with the Day/Night crew. Working closely with night area supervisors to ensure night crew is established and followed up on.
- Follow up on crews cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train and/or retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service such as handling customer complaints/requests in a timely matter to ensure all janitorial specifications are being met on a daily basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicity, disabilities and communication barriers.
- Must be able to make quick judgment calls and to handle any situation that may arise.
- Provide verbal warnings/write-up's to employees as needed.
- Maintaining supplies on-site and ordering supplies while staying within the monthly budget.
- Must also demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Standard hours for this position are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM with occasionally working evenings and/or weekends when needed.
- Life Insurance
- Great PTO
- + Additional Perks
At Northwest Center's Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.